Friday, October 20, 2006

A Little Spot to Think

As you may all see, I decided to start a blog. At first I was reluctant, since I didn't want this to take away from my school work, but I think that it will turn out to be beneficial. So, join along with me as we think about the things all aroud. (I don't know if it's the right term for it, but the title of this blog was inspired by the log that Winnie the Pooh always sat on when he needed to think. If you know the real name of it, then feel free to tell me. For now, have a wonderful day and I hope to write again soon!

2 comments:

Blake said...

Eric, how exciting! At first when I read the title of your blog, I was thinking about a log that thinks. I found it terribly amusing. Of course, it is also a log, a track, of your thoughts. Whatever the name of the log really is, I think you should keep the title of your blog the same. It's great. I'll link you to my blog very soon. Enjoy the weekend.

Lindsay said...

So, what you're telling me is, is that I'm a trend-setter? I mean, let's look at this: I start a blog, so then Blake starts one, so then you start one. Who's next...Brittany? Kimberly? Neil?

Anyway, this is most excellent.